1. Is there any solutions for karnataka land reforms violations ?
2. Is there any way out to cope with proceedings of 79A and 79B before assistant commissioner ?
3. if we have violated karnataka land reforms does government confiscate land ?
4. How can we save our agricultural land when we brought land without knowing about karnataka land reforms act ?
5. Is there any provision under law to come out from the clutches of this draconian land reforms law ?
6. Can you provide us with some solutions since revenue officials made katha with bribe and now we are under trouble ?
THESE ARE SEVERAL QUESTIONS I GET DAILY IN MY EMAIL
ONE THING IS CERTAIN, LAW DOES NOT CONDONE THE VIOLATIONS, BUT ALL SHOULD NOT WORRY ABOUT THIS LAW. IT SHOULD BE PROPERLY UNDERSTOOD WITH DUE CARE IN STUDY OF THE FACTS SURROUNDING EACH CASE. SEVERAL EXEMPTIONS ARE THERE AND SEVERAL MEANS OF PROCEDURE IS THERE TO BUY AGRICULTURE LAND AND TO AVOID VIOLATIONS. NO ONE CAN GIVE EXACT IDEA WITHOUT LOOKING AND STUDYING DOCUMENTS. HENCE PEOPLE SHALL APPROACH AN EXPERT ADVOCATE NEARBY TO THEM, TO KNOW THEIR EXACT POSITION, WITH THEIR DOCUMENTS AND OFCOURSE FEE - DO NOT EXPECT EVERY THING FREE. OF COURSE LEGAL MATERIALS ARE FREE HERE, BUT WHAT EXACT POSITION OF EACH CASE SHALL ONLY BE ANALYSED BT ADVOCATE WITH PERFECT RESEARCH ON YOUR PAPERS. SORRY TO SAY THIS DO NOT CALL FOR EMPTY ADVISE.