Message = Shri Sridhara babu Sir,my father nominated (regd) me for open plot which is in a co-op society.now my brothers and sisters are demanding equal share failing which threatening to file a partition suit claiming equal share.ARE THEY ENTITLED FOR A SHARE ?
with BEST WISHES
IF THE PLOT IS YOUR FATHERS SELF ACQUIRED PROPERTY THEN YOUR BROTHERS CANNOT SEEK FOR PARTITION. BECAUSE YOUR FATHER IS HAVING EVERY RIGHT TO WRITE HIS WILL AND WISH TO DISPOSE OF HIS PROPERTY AFTER HIS DEMISE.
CONTENTS OF THIS BLOG
- FATHERS SELF ACQUIRED PROPERTY
- laws regarding this non-permanent structures
- Authorities are bound to send notice before acquis...
- STAMP DUTY ENQUIRY - LINKS TO IT
- I m married now and want to own a agricultural lan...
- suit for specific performance.- title of seller de...
- Hindu women is having property rights in ancestral...
- online complaint process will be launched by lokay...
- MUSLIM LAW AND INHERITANCE
- AGRICULTURAL LAND CANNOT BE BROUGHT IN EDUCATIONAL...
- ▼ March (10)