Message = Want to know if agricultural land in Karnataka is allowed to be used by educational institutions of is it to be converted to Non-agricultural
1. AGRICULTURAL LAND CANNOT BE BROUGHT IN EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS NAME, THIS VIOLATES SECTION 79B OF KARNATAKA LAND REFORMS ACT.
2. IF SUCH LAND IS IN THE NAME OF INDIVIDUAL, IT NEEDS CONVERSION TO USE IT FOR OTHER PURPOSES INCLUDING EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES.
CONTENTS OF THIS BLOG
- FATHERS SELF ACQUIRED PROPERTY
- laws regarding this non-permanent structures
- Authorities are bound to send notice before acquis...
- STAMP DUTY ENQUIRY - LINKS TO IT
- I m married now and want to own a agricultural lan...
- suit for specific performance.- title of seller de...
- Hindu women is having property rights in ancestral...
- online complaint process will be launched by lokay...
- MUSLIM LAW AND INHERITANCE
- AGRICULTURAL LAND CANNOT BE BROUGHT IN EDUCATIONAL...
- ▼ March (10)